This flying spinner ball is so cool that your kids must love this toy ball. It can fly like a UFO. You can pass the ball one by one.
What are the features of the flying spinner ball?
- This toy is made of high-quality plastic + electronic components, which are impact-resistant, strong, tough, and durable.
- It can relieve stress, has four cool ways to play, and the operation is smooth, bringing you an extraordinary gaming experience.
- Press the switch button, lightly press the button on the top of the aircraft, turn on the power, the light on the fuselage flashes, it means the startup is successful, and the operation is simple.
- USB charging supports a variety of charging methods, there is a light on when charging.
- Wide range of applications, easy to carry, suitable for office, family, travel, etc., enjoy decompression fun anytime, anywhere.
- Material: plastic + electronic components
- Color (optional): blue flying ball – water drop; red flying ball – water drop; pink flying ball – water drop; magic wand
- Flying ball size: 10*10*10cm
- Magic wand size: 30*8.5cm
- The gross weight of a flying ball: is 80g
- Magic wand gross weight: 60g
- Flight time: 7-8 minutes
- Charging time: 30-50 minutes
- Battery: 150mAH (the product does not include a battery)
- Four cool ways to play the flying ball: whirling; diving; low-altitude; suspension
- Remote control*1
Customer questions & answers
- Q1:How to turn on/turn off it?
A1:Keep the charging port is up,then press the power switch and swing FlyNova Pro with your wrist,and the wind blade will start to rotate.Swing FlyNova Pro again,the wind blade will stop rotating.Press the power button again,FlyNova Pro will stop working.
- Q2:Why it impossible to throw for return?
A2:Please keep the charging port is up and thrown out at an angle of 30°, and the ball will fly back by itself.Please practice a few times to be proficient in the operation
- Q3:Why it turns off as soon as it falls?
A3:This is normal phenomenon,the ball will stop spinning when it falls on the ground.Throw it out at an angle of about 30°. it will back by itself.